Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 Random Things About Me That Nobody Cares About But I'm Gonna Tell You Anyway

1. SSIRSO (so silly it rocks socks off) is my new favorite abbreviation. Ya, you WISH you were cool enough to say that! :P Just kidding anyone who actually reads this blog is pretty awesome.
2. I really want a pet fish, but I can't keep fish alive for more than 2 weeks. (So sad!)
3. I LOVE to laugh! Haha! So silly!
4. Oh my word! I think purple is like the most amazing thing besides toasters!
5. My favorite songs right now are:

Back to December, Taylor Swift

Misery Business, Paramore


Jar of Hearts, Christina Perri

Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland (yes, I'm a country fan)

6. One day, I want to go to New Zealand.... Why? I have no idea! Haha!
7. My favorite smell is oranges! Enough said :P
8. I am easily excited! WOOOOOO!!!!! Haha!
9. You know how sometimes you have a stupid moment in life? Ya for me that's like every other moment plus one!
10. I have this blog..... Does that count?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post!! And I LOVE THE SONG BACK TO DECEMBER!! Haha I just had to say that :P

    ReplyDelete