Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Today was the day that everyone dreads....... report cards..... You get the envelope that pretty much decides if your parents will be mad or happy with you that night. I think I would rather not have report cards at all, but I guess that it has to be done! So anyway you get this like feeling in your stomach like your gonna be sick cause you just want to see your grades but of course your that kid in the class that can't figure out how to open the envelope! Then you look like you need "special attention" because your looking at the envelope and saying "WHY WON'T YOU OPEN!!!!" And that's when the teacher looks at you and says
"I'm sorry, is there a problem Katelynn?" And then I say
"Ya where is the secret button that tells you how to open this?"
"Katelynn, do you see where it says tear here? That means you tear there."
That's when, believe it or not, I tore there! And the most craziest thing happened...... IT OPENED! It reminded me of those times that you go to the store and the door says PULL TO OPEN and you push the door anyway.

Ok so I was looking at that wonderful place photobucket and I was looking at the fails and they are like so SSIRSO! (Once again that's so silly it rocks socks off :P)
fail-1.jpg FAIL image by xBANannAx

23_fail.jpg FAIL image xBANannAx
I'm pretty sure this is something that I would do :P

fail.jpg Walmart Fail image KittyCatSam

"Your 90% of the reason I get up in the morning, the other 10% is because I have to pee"

1245351551239512.jpg i love you image by lova_03


  1. This one is my favorite yet. You make me laugh Katelynn! Just so you're not alone, I couldn't open the envelope either, but I was alone to figure it out myself! lol

  2. Hahaha you, me, and Allie all had trouble with that stupid envelop! It's cause we're just too smart for them :P