Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Wish I Was A Mermaid.....

I think my new dream is to become a mermaid. I mean, there are so many perks that come with being a mermaid! You get a really stellar tail that's super duper shiny. If The Little Mermaid movie is anything like real mermaids then your hair would look good all the time. You'd be in really good shape from swimming so much too. Plus, you wouldn't have to deal with any of the stress from "the land dwellers" haha :P But I'm sure that mermaids have issues in their lives too. Like maybe their pet fish ran away? Or maybe they have to take care of their seahorse? O MY PANTS!!!! What if one day a mermaid was swimming and then their tail just fell off!!!! Is that even possible? Like can you over-exhaust your mermaid tail and then have it just fall off? They probably tell you all this in mermaid school and then give you an emergency preparedness kit? So then they'd be swimming and be like O MY GURSH!!!! MY TAIL FELL OFF!!!! And they could use their magical (or just regular/ boring) emergency preparedness kit to put their tail back on!

So ya this may be my last post because I don't know if i will have internet connection when I become a mermaid. If you want to contact me, I will be in the underwater city of Atlantis, where Ariel the little mermaid lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment