Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finals! After hearing that word the first thing I think of is blaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! The only good thing about finals is after your done, your done! And you can go home and sleep, rob a bank, go to mars, whatever floats your boat! Haha! I personally am going to take pictures because I want to. And I think I am going to eat some food because that's good too. Ok so onto an important issue!!!! So you know how it's like a rule that you can't run in the halls? So does that mean you can't skip either? Because skipping spreads joy! Everyone loves joy! So I am personally thinkin that we should be allowed to skip! AS BEING A CITIZEN OF AMERICA I DEMAND THE RIGHT TO SKIP FREELY!!!!
So I think I want to learn to speak Turkish! Why? Because I said so! Who wouldn't want to be Turkish? (Probably aliens! or Batman!)
Do you know what really offends me? Is when your mom goes and buys you jeans, but she buys like the BIGGEST! size! "Thanks alot mom! But I'm not that fat!"




AWESOME LINE OF THE DAY!!!!
"You were winking at me? I thought you just had an eye spasm!" ;) (ironically, that happened to be an eye spasm face)
"Did I invite you to my barbecue? Then why are you all up in my grill?" haha

I think it's really funny when people get mad at you for the stupidest stuff. "You stepped on the same floor as me?! What's wrong with you!" Haha I am soooooooooo happy that I don't know anyone like that!



Katelynn's Dictionary of Awesomeness!
Stellar- a word meaning exceeding the limits of being awesome!
Cool beans!- another way to say "sounds good brosky!" haha
better than a monkey- this is as good as a compliment gets
tubular- according to my friend, it is 80's for "cool"


No comments:

Post a Comment