Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Parades, Vegetarians, and Twitter..... O My!

Parades.... Such great things! Haha! Anyway, I live in a village so they have this parade going and it's called the Twinkle Light Parade. I love parades! They're one of my favorite things! So of course I took pictures! But that made me realize that I really need a new camera! Mine is lacking in terms of being awesome!




My sexy glove got in the way of this picture :P haha


















So ya it was a purdy fun parade! Haha! O my zesty jalapeno! I got my haircut! It's kinda short! But I think it actually looks pretty good!

I have also.... gasp..... joined the world of social networking.... I finally got a Twitter and I'm not sure I understand the point of it. I think it's kinda confuzzling! Haha! But it's just another place where I can write down my random thoughts in life! Any place that lets Katelynn write down her crazy and amazing (ya I just used the C WORD!! AND THE A WORD!!! I'm such a rebel! Haha!) moments is a good place!

Guess what guys? Just kidding you don't have to guess! But I think I'm gonna go all vegetarian style! Isn't that stellar!? I'm really super duper excited about it! And thanks to my friend Addie (Addie you rock my socks off!) who writes Teen Vegetarianism, I will have great recipes and I will know exactly what I need to do to like eat healthy and stuff. Haha wow! That was like a serious moment! *takes a moment to wipe off serious face* haha! Well I guess that's like ya all I have to say so PEACE OUT HOMIES! AND GOODNIGHT CHICAGO! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. KATELYNN you are awesome!! Haha and YOU'RE IN CHICAGO?! Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me?!?! I LOVE Chicago!

    ReplyDelete